The Festival is delighted to be part of a groundbreaking collaboration with The Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction, the celebrated nonprofit founded by pioneering sex research Dr. Alfred Kinsey, author of the famous “Kinsey Reports”.
You are cordially invited to attend this groundbreaking panel discussion and gourmet three-course dinner with distinguished leadership from The Kinsey Institute, Foundation for Sex Positive Culture, Pride Foundation, Tor Project, and Seattle Erotic Art Festival – influential nonprofits that are transforming the landscape of sexuality, behaviors science, and personal freedom.
For the first time, these luminaries are joining forces.
Be part of this historical moment and join us.
Sexuality 2012 – on Thurs Sept 27
Sexuality 2012: Research, Activism, and Social Change
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Attend this special evening and:
This is a unique chance to learn what is being done to advance social attitudes and sexual freedom, and how YOU can be part of transforming our world, all at an absolutely stunning affair.
- Dr. Julia Heiman, Director, The Kinsey Institute
- Allena Gabosch, Executive Director, Foundation for Sex Positive Culture
- Jeff Hedgepeth, Director of Grants Programming, Pride Foundation
- Jacob Appelbaum, Social Privacy/Anonymity Activist and Developer, Tor Project
- Clayton Hibbert (Moderator), Director, Seattle Erotic Art Festival
- And special guest Dr. Pepper Schwartz, PhD!
Each speaker brings a unique perspective on how we can advance sex positive culture, together!
Click here to learn more about Sexuality 2012 and buy tickets