Oh Daddy! Celebrate Father’s Day at the Festival
Oh Daddy! Come celebrate Father’s Day at the Festival, Sunday June 17.
What could be more fun than experiencing an all-new, world-class erotic art exhibition?
From visual art to short film to interactive installations and more… there’s so much to see and do, we’re sure it will be the most memorable Father’s Day.
We’re open on Father’s Day from 11am to 8pm.
View our schedule page for full details.
Sunday highlights include:
- Meet the Visual Art Jury: discussion with 2012 jurors Dan Savage, Daniel McGlothlen, Ellen Forney, Jim Duvall and Mistress Matisse (pending juror availability)
- Overcoming Sexual Shame: lecture with Master of Erotic Art David Steinberg
- Sensation City: sexy new demos every 20 minutes
- Performances: Tiberio Simona of La Figa creates icing sculptures on beautiful models
- Short Film Program: “Unexpected Pleasures” with award-winners and international gems
- Film Q&A: with filmmakers and film selection jury
- Special Art Tours: including the Poets’ Favorites art tour
- And lots MORE
Plus the Fremont Fair is just outside, surrounding the Festival with lively activities.
Give the gift of the most memorable Father’s Day!