Photos, Videos and More of our 10th Anniversary!
What a truly spectacular 10th anniversary celebration. We trust you’ll enjoy hundreds of sexy photos, special videos, and some glowing reviews that capture our biggest and best year yet.
And remember, there’s lots more in store before our 2013 Festival. Save the dates and stay in touch so you know all the fun that’s coming up next.
800 photos of our grand finale weekend are NOW LIVE. Can you find yourself?
- Admire the HUNDREDS of beautiful official event photos taken by our amazing Event Photography Team, including 800 brand new photos from our grand finale weekend.
- See photos taken by Festival attendees and add your own to our public Flickr group.
- Check out the photos taken in our photo booth.
- Get a behind the scenes look at aerial rehearsals on the stunning Spider Web.
- Look at this Pantie Portraits Gallery.
Watch the stunning Spider Web come to life.
- Watch this amazing time-lapse of the assembly of the stunning Spider Web.
- Watch this fun time-lapse of the Pantie Portraits installation.
- Museum of Sex says we celebrate “art and sexuality in big, beautiful ways“.
- Seattle Times says “visual-arts talents shine”.
- UW Daily loves how the Festival celebrates “everything unique about the shared human erotic experience”.
- Learn about the visual art that juror Mistress Matisse just can’t stop thinking about in this The Stranger article.
- Enjoy a sexy slideshow by Seattle Weekly of the “simply sensational” opening weekend.
- Check out this album of sexy photos by Seattle Gay News.