Join us for Sexuality 2012
The Festival is delighted to be part of a groundbreaking collaboration with The Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction, the celebrated nonprofit founded by pioneering sex research Dr. Alfred Kinsey, author of the famous “Kinsey Reports”.
You are cordially invited to attend this groundbreaking panel discussion and gourmet three-course dinner with distinguished leadership from The Kinsey Institute, Foundation for Sex Positive Culture, Pride Foundation, Tor Project, and Seattle Erotic Art Festival – influential nonprofits that are transforming the landscape of sexuality, behaviors science, and personal freedom.
For the first time, these luminaries are joining forces.
Be part of this historical moment and join us.
Sexuality 2012: Research, Activism, and Social Change
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Attend this special evening and:
- Meet distinguished leaders from world-famous organizations[/li]
- Savor a delicious three-course gourmet dinner and drinks (click here to view the menu)
- Enjoy an erotic art showcase from the private collections of The Kinsey Institute and Seattle Erotic Art Festival
- Admire an elegant venue with views of the Puget Sound and Olympic Mountains (and complimentary parking)
- Mingle with very special guests, including glamorous burlesque stars Miss Indigo Blue, Jesse Belle-Jones, and The Shanghai Pearl!
- And more!
Learn from (and join in on) a groundbreaking panel discussion
This is a unique chance to learn what is being done to advance social attitudes and sexual freedom, and how YOU can be part of transforming our world, all at an absolutely stunning affair.
- Dr. Julia Heiman, Director, The Kinsey Institute
- Allena Gabosch, Executive Director, Foundation for Sex Positive Culture
- Jeff Hedgepeth, Director of Grants Programming, Pride Foundation
- Jacob Appelbaum, Social Privacy/Anonymity Activist and Developer, Tor Project
- Clayton Hibbert (Moderator), Director, Seattle Erotic Art Festival
- And special guest Dr. Pepper Schwartz, PhD!
Each speaker brings a unique perspective on how we can advance sex positive culture, together!