Art Activist Society, Black Tie Affair
March 23, 2013
There is a public parking lot beside the venue
with a flat rate of $10 for the night.
Dress to Impress! We strongly encourage black tie or elegant evening attire (formal or fetish).
You are cordially invited to an exclusive, black tie affair benefiting the Seattle Erotic Art Festival, at the stunning home of art collectors Vincent Lipe and local artist and 2011 Festival art juror, Steve Jensen.
Join us in celebrating the Festival’s prestigious new membership program, the Art Activist Society.
Attend this incredible evening and:
- Enjoy delectable and complimentary appetizers and open bar
- Take a special tour of the NAUGHTY ROOM and see one of the most extensive private collections of erotic art in Washington
- Enjoy Courtnee’s breathtaking ambient aerial work
- Experience Lounatta, peforming live with one of the first electric harps ever available, the Camac Elecgric Blue, integrating inspiring styles from her Celtic roots and the electronic music movement
- Hear Adrienne McLain, who has charmed crowds with her voice from here to Timbuktu (literally). Tonight, she’s coming for you! You’ve been warned.
- Be enchanted by Greg Rubin, who has been telling stories for as long as he can remember. Tonight’s special tale: “Taken”
- Ask your burning questions about love and relationships to Aiden Heat, drag king extraordinaire and the lovely Ava Maven, an expert in the art of human attraction
- Experience the thrilling highs and questionable lows of the kooky world we live in with Luminous Pariah, who draws upon his extensive brackground in physical theater and dance to bring your inspirational showcases
- Meet this year’s jurors and see a preview of the art chosen for this year’s Seattle Erotic Art Festival
- Preview exciting plans for this years Festival and Art Activist Society
- And more!
Together we can change the world through art and celebration.
Join the Art Activist Society before March 23 and attend this celebration for free.
Join the Society during the party, and your entrance fee will be applied toward your new membership! But note that there is no obligation to join–please feel welcome to join us for the celebration and simply learn more.
Attendance is limited.
Tickets will be available for purchase on February 28, 2013.
All proceeds benefit the Seattle Erotic Art Festival. The Festival is produced by the Foundation for Sex Positive Culture, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Donations may be tax deductible.
Rotating gallery: photo credits to Scott Aitken, Donald Holman, and John Cornicello