The Black Tie Affair, our swanky event benefiting the Seattle Erotic Art Festival, is right around the corner. If a night of dressing to impress*, experiencing amazing performances, and getting a sneak preview of the 2017 Festival art appeals to you, we invite you to join us for this delectable evening.
Performances abound at the Black Tie Affair, with a wonderful array of pieces curated by Jesse Belle-Jones, our Stage Performance Director.
Waxie Moon – boylesque performance art
Twisted Monk – rope bondage
Imani Sims – performance poet
Michaud Savage – musician
Read more about our performers here.
This year’s Black Tie Affair also includes a number of other delightfully erotic treats, such as
- Our guest of honor and 2016 Masters of Erotic Art Inductee, Miss Indigo Blue
- A fabulous auction, featuring
- Personally guided tours of Steve Jensen’s art gallery
- Palate-pleasing nibbles, desserts, and open wine bar
- A sneak-preview of all accepted visual art for SEAF 2017, along with exciting news about this year’s festival
- *An always-sexy bondage theme; come in your formal attire, or in your fanciest interpretation of our theme
Tickets to the event are $100/$120, or free for Art Activist Society members. Join us February 25th at 8pm for this special evening at the Steven Jensen studios. Learn more about the event here, or purchase tickets at this link. We look forward to enjoying this special night with you!