Your gift today will help us continue changing lives and culture
Together we can strengthen our community, support artists across the nation and world, and change the way people think about art, sex and sexuality. We greatly appreciate your generosity.
The Festival is produced by the Foundation for Sex Positive Culture, a 501c3 nonprofit. Any donations made to the Festival are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by the law.
Types of Donations
- General Gifts: Directly strengthen our mission to support a vibrant creative community, promote freedom of expression, and foster sex positive culture through public celebration of the arts.
- Honor Gifts: Honor your friends and family with a gift in their name, for birthdays, holidays, weddings, celebrations, or other meaningful milestones in their lives. Once your donation is received, the Festival will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
- Memorial Gifts: Commemorate a friend or loved one with a gift that supports a cause that was deeply meaningful to them. Once your donation is received, the Festival will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.
- Art Activist Society: If you would like to donate $250 or more, you may wish to consider becoming a member of our Art Activist Society to receive special benefits for your gift. (Note that tax deductible benefits are reduced when receiving rewards in exchange for your donation.)
How to Make Your Donation
- Use Amazon Payments — Use the button above to make a donation using your Amazon.com account. It’s fast and easy.
- Check — Instructions on this downloadable PDF form, including opportunity to denote if this is an honor or memorial gift.
- Debit/Credit Card — Call us at (347) 709-7323 and give your information by phone, including details of an honor or memorial gift.
Matching Donations: Ask Your Employer!
- Have your money go twice as far. Get a matching donation from your company.
- Many companies match charitable contributions and your employer might be one of them. Your contribution to the Foundation could be doubled with a matching gift from your workplace.
- Simply check in with your human resources department to learn how — it’s usually quick and easy.
- Learn more about matching donations.
Honor and Memorial Gifts
Celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a donation to the Festival in their honor or memory. A donation to the Festival is a thoughtful way to honor someone whose life has been impacted by our mission. Your donation will help change lives and create a more open and tolerant world, by supporting artists and celebrating the freedom of expression and the diversity of our human sexuality.
Once your gift is received, the Festival will promptly send a card to the honoree or family acknowledging your gift, if desired.