Do you have questions about how the Call for Art works? Or just want some tips and insight into how to create the best application? Attend one of two free informative sessions and learn more about the submission process for all the types of art we seek. Including helpful tips and demonstrations from key staff on the Festival planning committee.
Come talk to Festival organizers, ask questions and learn useful tips on how to apply to any of the Calls for Art.
These information sessions include:
- Demonstration of the online submission process. We will walk you through how the website works and answer questions along the way
- Tips on how to price your art.
- Best advice on what to submit. We will discuss what the juries and curators look for.
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them. Learn what not to do, in order to increase your chances of being accepted.
- Q&A — there will be plenty of time throughout the meeting for you to ask your questions.
215 2nd Ave S #403
Seattle, WA 98104
This space is in Pioneer Square on 2nd Ave (not 2nd Ave Extension) between Washington and Main. The apartment building has an awning that says “NW Lofts” and a call box where you will dial 403 to be buzzed in. Once inside take the elevator to the 4th floor to find apartment 403.
212 Alaskan Way S, Room #108, Seattle, WA 98104
This space is home to the Seattle Rope Studio and will be open for the 1st Thursday Art Walk in Pioneer Square. A volunteer will be in the lobby to guide you to Room #108.
Note that these sessions have a limited capacity. We encourage you to arrive on time to get a seat, and cannot guarantee entrance if the venue is at capacity.
The Seattle Erotic Art Festival is accepting art submissions December 1, 2017 through January 15, 2018, for its sixteenth anniversary event April 27-29, 2018. The Festival is seeking visual art of all mediums, literary art, installation art, stage performance art, interactive performance art, and art and merchandise for the popular Festival Store.
Photos in this post by Rachael Green.