Artists, go make art this weekend! Be sure your time before the SEAF2019 Call for Art closes is full of art making time! Complete the process of registering and uploading your art into the artist portal before 11pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, January 15.
Important Things to Remember
- Pay your submission fee before uploading your art. Exception: Store submissions are free of charge.
- All artists should submit works to the Store, too! Prints, smaller works, merchandise, and other sexy fun things that you have created are perfect for our museum quality, Festival Store.
- All Store submissions must be uploaded before the Call For Art closes.
- Visual artists may pay an second submission fee of $35 and get 5 more entries.
- Don’t include your name in the notes section of your art submissions.
- Email us at [email protected] or call us at (206) 229-2185 if you have questions that can’t be answered on the Call for Art FAQ.
- All Performance proposals must be emailed to the appropriate curator instead of uploaded to the artist portal. Proposals for stage acts should be emailed to [email protected]. Performers with an interactive or roaming act should be emailed to [email protected].
- We also encourage performers to submit smaller artworks or merchandise for consideration by the Store Manager. So, if you have to use the artist portal if you also want to be in the Store.
Submit Your Art Here!